Mr. Jung: Young master.
助理:少爺
Joonpyo: How's Jandi? Is she ok?
表:絲草他怎樣?他好嗎?
Mr. Jung: Dr. Lim has taken her to his house.
助理:Dr. Lim (爺爺),帶她到他家了
Joonpyo: To Jihoo's house??
表:去智厚的家??
Mr. Jung: As of right now, that's the safest place she can go.
助理:現在這個情況,那是個最安全地方,她能去的
Joonpyo: Let me borrow your cellphone.
表:把你的手提借給我
Joonpyo: Are you ok?
表:你沒事吧?
Jandi: Yeah~
草:嗯
Joonpyo: Even if you weren't okay, you're not the type who would tell me.
表:你是那種就算有事也不會告訴我的類型
Jandi: I'm really okay.
草:我真的沒事
Joonpyo: Just wait a little bit longer. This time, even if i have to leave my house, i'm going to protect you.
表:等多一會兒吧!這次就算要我離開這個家,我也要保護你
Jandi: What do you mean?
草:這是什麼意思?
Joonpyo: The evil witch is not just going to sit back and watch. She's going to cause trouble. I'm telling you that I'll be ready for her.
表:火雞不會就這樣看著不採取行動,他一定會有所行動
對於她我準備好了
Jandi: Don't do that.
草:不要那樣做
Joonpyo: What?
表:什麼?
Jandi: Whatever happens, you have to be the reason. I don't want you protecting me.
草:無論發生什麼事,你都要你的理由理智,我不想你保護我
Joonpyo: Why? You're my woman, so it's obvious that i protect you.
表:為什麼?你是我的女人,我當然要保護你
Jandi: The idea of someone looking over someone else, and protecting that someone.. i don't like that kind of stability. Up until now, I've received a lot from you, the F4 sunbaes, and Jaekyung. At the least, I want you and I to be on equal standing. I want to go through what i have to face.
草:什麼誰要守護誰,保護誰的事情,我不喜歡這樣,直到現在,我已經在你那裡得到很多F4,在景姐.至少,我和你應該要站在相同的位置,由我自己面對,我要面對的事情
Joonpyo: Do you know?
表:你知道嗎?
Jandi: What?
草:什麼?
Joonpyo: There's no cute side of you whatsoever. [little boy pulls on his jacket]Hey. What are you doing?
表在你身上真是看不到可愛的地方[小孩拉表的外套) 怎麼了?
Jandi: Chan, what's wrong?
草:chan 你怎麼了?
Joonpyo: What's wrong?! [little boy whispers into jp's ear] What?! This isn't something to laugh about! Hold it! No matter what, you have to hold it!
表,怎麼了(咬耳朵)什麼??這不是什麼可以笑的事情!忍著,無論怎樣,都要忍著!!
Woobin: It's worse than death these days. Yi Jung is acting like a pain, Joonpyo's
imprisoned.. I've been so stressed. Look. My skin has been deteriorating. Don't worry too much, though. It's not a big deal. He's just not allowed to go out.. He ruined a wedding in front of that almighty woman. It would be strange if there was no consequence. I'm planning on going to Joonpyo right now. Do you want me to deliever a message or anything? [jandi shakes her head] Are you okay, Jandi?
宇彬:這幾天真是比死更難受,易正還在痛苦中.俊表又被人軟禁了,我真是很大壓力,你看!我的皮膚都變差了.不要擔心了,不是什麼大事,只是他被禁止外出而已,他在那個女人面前把婚禮毀了.如果沒有後果我也會感到很奇怪,我正要去俊表的家,你有什麼事要我傳達?(草搖頭)你沒事吧,絲草
Jandi: I'm doing perfectly fine.. Why? Why are you looking at me like that?
草:我盡力會很好的,為什麼,你這樣看著我??
Woobin: Just... you staying at Jihoo's house.. it seems like both you and Jihoo are
comfortable about that. [jd gives him a look] I'm just saying.. [gets up to leave] Be strong, Geum Jandi. And thanks.
宇彬:只是...你現在在厚家,你們看起來好像都很好,我只是想說,堅強!加油!金絲草!! 還有謝謝
Jandi: For what?
草:謝謝什麼?
Woobin: Jihoo. I've never seen him look so peaceful and comfortable. He found his grandfather because of you.
宇彬:智厚..我從未看過他如此安然,平靜,因為你,他找回他的爺爺,
Jandi: No, right now they're doing me a favor.
草:不!現在我反而得到他們的照顧